2019 Accommodation Rates
The Accommodation and Fishing Charge (until further notice) Includes:
A 20% volume fishing discount off all fishing charges.
Temporary Membership for the duration of accommodation booked and the option to book Fishing if required though fishing has an additional charge
Full bed linen and tea towels plus bath and hand towels, electricity and heating
Use of the rod room for storing wet clothes, tackle and bait (equipped with a barrow, a refrigerator for storing bait, a freezer for storing bait and a fridge/freezer for storing anglers cold drinks and food)
Use of the lakeside Cabin equipped with flush toilet, hot/cold water, microwave, kettle and toaster plus both internal and external table and chairs
Free WiFi plus First Aid kit
Delivery of pre-ordered Newspaper(s) at cost only of the Newspaper(s)
Your Apartment is available no later than 2.00 pm on your arrival date and your fishing, if required, is available from 7.00 am on your arrival date
As shown below, whilst you are booked with accommodation all your fishing has a discount and you are charged only for the day and/or night Tickets required.
Book an Apartment and Fishing for 2020 and avoid disappointment
To ensure the availability of your chosen lake and week, 2020 Apartment/Fishing bookings for seven or more nights are now being accepted on a “first come, first served” basis. This applies to all three Apartments and all three Lakes.
For accommodation and fishing availability phone or email Rhonda Morrison prior to completing the Booking Request Form.
Tel: 01622 890 990 email: email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for ACCOMMODATION (Availability is best established prior to sending a Booking Form and deposit):
1. The Hirer shall use for a holiday the Apartment specified on the booking form (together with fishing if booked) for the agreed period and
The Hirer of the Apartment is responsible for the obligations and conditions of the booking.
The Hirer cannot transfer the booking (Apartment and/or fishing) to another party.
Persons using the Apartment shall not exceed the number booked and agreed in advance.
No smoking is allowed inside the accommodation and no pets are allowed.
Payment in full is due 6 weeks prior to arrival, preferably via Bank Transfer (or cheque/PO) and is made payable to “Manor Fisheries”.
2. A reservation is confirmed on receipt of a completed Booking Form and a minimum deposit of 10% which is non-refundable. In the unlikely event of Manor Fisheries having to cancel a confirmed booking, their liability is limited to the return in full of monies paid.
3. Upon confirmation of a booking and deposit by Manor Fisheries, the Hirer is responsible for the full price of the Apartment cost (plus fishing if booked). Holiday insurance to cover cancellation and belongings is advisable. In the event of cancellation reasonable effort will be made to re-let the Apartment (and fishing) but if re-letting cannot be arranged, the Hirer will be liable to pay the balance of the cost in full.
4. Accommodation is available from 2.00 PM on the day of arrival to 10.00 AM on the day of departure. Arrivals after 9.00 PM are to be notified in advance. The Hirer will leave their accommodation clean and tidy when vacating and give consideration to other residents. Manor Fisheries reserves the right to access the Accommodation for the purposes of maintenance and inspection as necessary.
5. Bed linen plus hand and bath towels are provided plus heating and electricity which are included in the hire charge.
6. No items to be removed from the Apartment including cutlery, crockery and towels.
7. The Apartment and any breakages are the responsibility of the Hirer for the duration of their stay.
8. The Hirer acknowledges that Manor Fisheries accepts no responsibility for any loss, use of the Rod Room, damage or injury to person(s), guests and/or spectators and the Hirer is responsible for children’s safety whilst at Manor Fisheries.
9. Day fishing is between 7.00 AM and 7.00 PM and Night fishing is between 7.00 PM and 7.00 AM.
10. All equipment (including Bivvies) to be removed from Swims overnight unless Night fishing booked or prior agreement with Manor Fisheries.
11. Manor Fisheries reserves the right to terminate any booking before or during the holiday.